- Interlayer Crossfade Engine – Timed or auto crossfading between media or parameters on any layer! Preview of “next media clip” simplifies cueing.
- Region Mapper – Point and Click functionality: Create 3D objects without point dragging.
- MA Net2 Implementation!
- Genlock HD machines, with Monitor Preview. Timecode control of media layers without timelines.
- WatchFolders –Mac or PC content creation. Direct peer to peer uploading. Simultaneous syntax creation and media labelling while copying directly into Media Bank and position.
- Advanced Preset Manager – Create presets internally and recall without external control source.
- MultiSelect – Control any number of layers at once.
- Mackie Control Protocol, featuring iPhone/iPad Lemur and OSC control..
Featured at LDI are three additions to the ProPlex Devices range of tour-grade signal management systems: The ProPlex Opto-Splitter 2x8 RDM RackMount; Opto-Splitter Mini RDM Wireless with LumenRadio; and the Mini DMX-only. The expanded range offers touring professionals more choices for any application and budget.
The World’s Most Durable Fibre Optic Cable – Forget Military Tactical, this is “Rock & Roll Tactical”! Rugged ProPlex Fibre features double cut-proof military-grade jackets, reinforced with galvanized steel armoring! The internal fibres are protected with Kevlar Aramid. For the ultimate in reliability and protection of critical show data, the cables provide maximum impact, crush and cut resistance in a flexible easy-to-coil, kink-free design.
LumenRadio’s SuperNova™ Version 2 software’s user-interface provides complete system visualization, configuration, addressing, feedback, alarms and control for all connected RDM devices. The new CRMX Unityfeature extends all the functionality of SuperNova to wired devices, allowing visualization, control and monitoring of both wired and wireless fixtures – in one unified system! LumenRadio’s FCC-approved units feature total transparency in connectivity between all major industry standard, manufacturer proprietary, and public domain control protocols, including DMX, RDM, ArtNet, ACN, ETCNet, Strand ShowNet; and now, Color Kinetics® KiNET.
Schnick Schnack Systems LED Accent Lighting is the first comprehensive LED accent lighting system designed specifically for the entertainment industry. Now available in North America from TMB, Schnick Schnack Systems is perfect for many applications: Exhibits, TV staging, tradeshows, scenery, and architectural applications of all kinds. This comprehensive product range includes Strips, Tiles, and Panels in a variety of sizes, pitches and control options, with a selection of power supplies, interfaces, controllers, and software. Just a few of many advantages include a unique color-calibration system and special dimmer curve for TV cameras; versatile, rapid-mounting options; compact and modular design for quick installation and removal – reusable!; and multiple product levels to suit any size installation and budget. Schnick Schnack Systems – the European leader in high-quality LED accent lighting – specified for hit American TV shows such as Dancing With The Stars and The Voice.