Vista EX- The Vista EX is a control surface that provides large amounts of physical control within a compact footprint, capable of delivering small to large-scale shows. Easy to use. Great for selling to churches, schools, colleges.
- 12 playback faders
- 60 assignable buttons
- 8 encoders
- Dedicated master cuelist playback controls
- Grand Master intensity fader
- 12 user keys
- 4 function keys
- Unlimited pages
- 2 physical DMX outputs
AC was also highlighting their new ProLights fixture line.
The breaks the limits of LED technology applied into ellipsoidal fixtures, offering a full spectrum chromatic reproduction and keeping high color consistency, as well as a precise white emulation from Tungsten to Neutral White tones. ECLIPSE FC features a RGB + Lime Green light source, in order to increase the lumen output in white tints and complete the color rendering with colors that were not reachable with luminaires of previous generations.
ECLIPSE FC is an exceptional multi-purpose workhorse to be applied everywhere, offering colors, white reproduction, and high brightness all in one fixture.
From their Chroma Q line, theBrute Forceis a new fixturethat is fully dimmable and utilizes multiple Chroma-Q Studio Force II engines.
The 48” length tuneable white battens with an extended CCT range between 2,000K and 10,000K and each unit features 96-way mappable pixel control with RDM, DMX and optional wireless operation.
- LED outdoor / effects lighting
- Realistic LED alternative to the traditional quarter ‘Wendy’ light
- Significantly reduced energy consumption
- No downtime due to lamp failures
- Produces tuneable whites, as well as pastel and saturated colors (2,800K - 6,500K / 2,000K - 10,000K extended CCT)
- 96-way pixel mapping to generate ‘effects’ - e.g. fire & lightning
- Full creative control from a lighting desk or media server