The MTX-DE8-WM decodes signals from DMX control desks to analog dimmers, LED, and fluorescent lighting fixtures whose drivers / ballasts accept 0 to +10VDC dimming control. It is used to integrate controllers into theatrical or television lighting systems. The decoder is mounted on a wall, and each driver is connected to one of eight channels on the internal terminal strip. Up to 64 decoders may be chained together for systems of up to 512 fixtures. A thumbwheel switch on the front panel selects the starting channel, and an LED indicates the presence of the DMX signal.
- Compatible with USITT DMX-512
- Standard 0 to +10VDC output
- Eight channels
- Terminal strip outputs
- Thumbwheel starting channel select switch
- DMX in and out
- DMX termination switch
- Load test function
- Wall mount (screws not included)
- 120/240V 50/60Hz 25mA power input
- Dim. 9.25" X 3.20" X 3.00"
- Wt. 1.5 pounds
- One year warranty