Rama 6" Fresnel provides an adjustable cone of light that has a soft edge, easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination.
- 7° -50° Beam Angle
- Integrated safety bond rated for the fitting: maximum free length = 26 3/8".
- Adjustable yoke balance point.
- 'Swing-down' door for easy access to lamp or cleaning. Disconnects the mains power supply on opening.
- Smooth "posi -slide" focus system, no metal to metal contact.
- Constructed of aluminum extrusion and molded engineering plastics.
- Flat even beam with very little spill allows clean masking cut with barndoor flaps
- Cooler operation due to use of engineering plastics on front (color frame mount) and rear of fixture.
- Heat-insulated rear grab-handle which doubles as handy storage for the 3ft cable length.
- Tilt and focus scale is in real degrees allowing for accurate WSIYWYG implementation.