Miro Cube WNC
The Miro Cube WNC is a brighht, tunable, beautiful white light that embodies what every kighting professional needs. The Miro WNC outputs 3400 lumens and can adjust from 2800K to 6500K using 12 high quality Cree XML 4W emitters. A mix of warm, neutral and cool LEDs insure excellent rendering across all color temperatures making it perfect for use on TV or film sets and photography studios, and in retail lighting, museum and other architectural installations that need a gorgeous white light.
- Flicker-free dimming in 8-bit or 16-bit resolution
- No expensive power supply or ballasts needed
- Balanced assortment of warm, neutral and cool LEDs provide a bright yet versatile punch of white light
- Easily installed on standard line-voltage lighting track with optional yoke assembly, including full DMX track options
- Auto temperature sensing with fault detection and protection