Cardillini End Jaw Clamp is a patented jaw designed to firmly grips almost any shape. It provides strong, solid gripping of round, square or rectangualr tubing and many other common and irregular shapes. Jaws on one end, baby pin on the other. Slips into tight spaces for mounting lights. Grabs a mutitude of shapes. Secure gripping with replaceable rubber jaw pads. Good for grabbing objects which are then mounted in a C-stand.
- Rust proof construction, stainless steel shaft and bushing, aluminum jaws and knob
- Patented Jaw design firmly grips almost any shape
- Quick spin knobs reduce setting and release times
- Jaw pads grip and protect the surface being clamped
- Easily replaceable in case of damage
- Heavy threads on the shaft resist dinging