Micro Ellipse is a lightweight framing spotlight with variable focus ability. Utilizing the long life, low wattage and cost efficient family of MR-16 dichroic reflector lamps these units are ideal for architectural and display applications. Included with each unit are four steel framing shutters to provide beam shaping capability. Integral to the unit is a slot which will accept a pattern holder, optional dual gobo rotator, or beam reducing templates. The Micro Ellipse's small size makes it perfect for museums, retail, restaurant and all architectural venues that require a small ellipsoidal framing projector.
- 25° to 50° Zoom Optics
- Compatible with Altman Smart Track
- Track, Canopy, Stem and Unistrut options
- Attractive extruded aluminum housing
- Tool free lamping centering
- Push-on type two-pin ceramic socket
- Thermal protected electronic transformer
- Made in the U.S.A.