75Q - 1000W 8" Fresnel is designed for operation with the long life, high intensity tungsten halogen lamps. The luminaire is used in theatre for acting area lighting where beam shaping is not required or in television studios for key and back lighting. Other uses include nightclubs, museums and show windows where soft edge controlled lighting is required.
- Sheet-steel welded construction
- Specular spherical Alzak aluminum reflector
- Spot-to-flood focus adjustment
- 8" Heat resisting fresnel lens
- Mogul prefocus socket
- Color Frame and safety cable with spring clip included
- Three 36" Teflon lead wires
- Made in the U.S.A.