500W 6" Fresnel is designed for operation with long-life, high-intensity tungsten-halogen lamps. The luminaire s used in theatre for acting area lighting where beam shaping is not required, or in television studios for key and back lighting. Other uses include nightclubs, museums and show windows where soft-edged controlled lighting is required.
- Sheet-steel welded construction
- Specular spherical Alzak aluminum reflector
- Spot-to-flood focus adjustment
- 6" heat-resistant fresnel lens
- Medium prefocus socket
- Color Frame and safety cable with spring clip included
- Three 36" Teflon lead wires
- Made in the U.S.A.