Barndoors are variable beam shaping devices for wash lights, like Source Four PARS, LED wash fixtures, or fresnels. The soft beam of these fixtures has a wide spread without a defined edge, and this wide beam spread often lands on scenery, backdrops, or areas of the stage where it is not wanted. The large leaves of the barndoor can be adjusted to shutter the light from places where it is not needed. City Theatrical’s barndoors have aluminum leaves for light weight and durability, and nylock nuts to enable the tension of the doors to be adjusted if wear occurs over time. Round frames allow the doors to rotate to the optimum position.
- For use with Source Four PAR fixtures
- Extra large aluminum leaves for controlling light spill
- Full 6 3/4” (171mm) center hole
- Built in 2” (51mm) color extender
- Round rear frame for easy rotation