Lightwright is an iconic industry standard on Broadway and in other areas of live entertainment and was created to help designers and electricians record and keep track of the vast amount of data needed to install and maintain a lighting installation.
As the lighting world has increased in complexity due to the proliferation of moving lights and LEDs, the organizational demands on lighting designers, design assistants, and electricians have continued to grow. Lightwright 6, for the first time, fulfills a longtime industry dream of controlling the flow of lighting data from design to console without needing to enter data multiple times by hand, while documenting up to 45,000 universes of data.
Lightwright 6 has dozens of other new features for lighting users, including a built-in label maker. To organize their shows and to provide easy identification of gear, production electricians carefully label everything, including lights, cables, breakouts, power supplies, dimmer racks, and data distribution gear. A busy production electrician can print as many as 60,000 labels per year! Lightwright 6’s built-in label design and printing features will cut hours from the time it takes to create and print labels, utilizing a built-in Avery® label database.
Features Lightwright/Vectorworks Data Exchange, an easy way to share data with Vectorworks Spotlight.
• Worksheet reconciliation compares and synchronizes show files
• Share files and work notes via network and built-in email
• Completely rethought and enhanced work notes
• Global search across all worksheet columns
• Complete history of all changes, with flexible rollback options
• Wheel design window for moving lights
• Color scroll design window
• Template pictures
• New standard colors choose list and color swatches on the worksheet
• Live instrument and accessory counts
• Automatic dimmer load balancing
• More than one show file can be open at a time
• 18 flexible user-definable columns
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or newer, or Windows 7 SP1, or Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
• At least 6GB of physical RAM
• A color monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
• A hard drive with at least 350MB of disk space
• An internet connection for installation and use of some features
• The Console Link feature requires ETC Eos/Nomad family version 2.3.3 or newer
Student ID required for this purchase, Barbizon will reach out you to obtain a copy of your Student ID