iQx features the same amazing optics of the Gantom iQ but adds integrated DMX control. Using LED technology and special optics, the Gantom iQx can render bright and sharp images from a variety of gobo materials including film, metal, and glass. This fixture opens up a vast new dimension of creative lighting possibilities by allowing images, patterns, and signage to be projected in ways that were impossible with traditional gobo projectors. The integrated 3 channel DMX receiver gives the user full range of control over brightness and various dimming effects including candle flicker and strobe. The Gantom iQx is ideal for theatrical lighting applications. Our user friendly DMX Programmer iOS app, free from the App Store, allows easy address DMX assignment and dimming control.
- Smallest DMX controlled gobo projector on the market
- 3 DMX channel control: intensity, speed, and mode
- Zoom adjustable with front sliding lens: 25-40 degrees
- Focus adjustable with rear sliding lens
- Supports all standard gobo materials including metal, glass and film
- 5 stage optics render razor sharp images and patterns
- Low voltage and consumes less than 3W