Safer Sidearms transfer the load from the lighting fixture back to the structural pipe through a diagonal brace, instead of a C-Clamp. Mount with half coupler up. When adding your own 1 1/2" pipe, drill 3/8" holes to attach the pipe to the body of the 210 sidearm.
- Replaces the pipe clamp on your existing sidearm
- Uses Schedule 40 1 1/2" OD pipe
- Typically used to hold heavier loads from vertical pipes
- Clamps are designed to nestle inside each other
- Welded steel construction ensures clamp and body of sidearm are always stronger than the pipe itself
- Load limit is equal to the load limit of the pipe you are using