CueServer Express is complete lighting playback and integration processor, featuring advanced DMX lighting control, sophisticated event scripting and robust I/O capabilities combined in a tiny web-based device. Great for both architectural and entertainment lighting control projects, CueServer provides an unprecedented level of control and customization in an easy-to-use package.
CueServer includes a built-in web server that provides access to a full complement of lighting controls, show programming and playback features without the need for special software or an Internet connection.
Apps for iPhone and iPad are available for direct control and/or programming of CueServer, or use with other 3rd party software that have been written to use CueServer as its DMX interface.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback controller
- Seamlessly handles static scenes, crossfading and optional real-time "streaming" DMX playback
- Web-based "live" operation and programming
- Powerful CueScript programming language
- Locally program lighting scenes or snapshot from external DMX source
- Network multiple CueServer units together to control a large number of channels or devices
- System integration via Ethernet
- Huge onboard memory and removable memory card slot
- Rugged anodized extruded aluminum housing
- Optional rubberized bumper cases for portable applications
- Optional "slide-in" flanges for surface mounting