Braq Cubes deliver using 21 high-quality Cree XML 4W emitters, the Braq Cube WNC outputs more than 7000 lumens and can adjust from 2800K to 6500K. A unique mix of warm, neutral and cool LEDs insure excellent rendering across all color temperatures. Small enough to be built into scenery or soffits, and lightweight enough to mount as a track light, the Braq Cube WNC is perfect for use in broadcast & photography studios and film & TV sets, as well as retail stores, museums and other architectural installations that require a bright, gorgeous white light with excellent color rendering.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright 7000 lumen output
- Variable color temperature from 2800K to 6500K
- Optional "Filament Mode" mimics the delayed blackout glow of an incandescent lamp
- Low, 100W power consumption allows over 20 fixtures to be powered on a single 20A circuit
- No expensive power supply units or ballast required. Directly connect to 90-240 VAC mains power.
- Comes with a complete lens set including: 20° spot, 40° medium and 60° wide flood
Power Cord configuration:
- 8-ft AWG16 cord with Neutrik Powercon and 3-prong Edison ends
- Flicker free DMX dimming (0 ~ 100%) and control
- Compact design suitable for mounting in small spaces or architectural installations.
- Track Light mounting adapters available for many common track brands or with our fully integrated DMX Data Track.
- Auto temperature sensing with fault detection and protection