BroadCaster 2 Plus incorporates a built-in DMX controller for remote control and offers versatility when lighting tight spots in small and medium-sized studios. Intensity, color temperature and ±green can be independently controlled.
With color temperature settings adjustable from 2,800 K to 6,500 K and a CRI (Color Rendering Index) of over 94, the ARRI Caster LED fixtures adapt easily to an existing lighting installation or to the variable conditions of a location shoot. They also make use of ARRI LED Technology, guaranteeing natural light characteristics, single shadow rendering, consistent light output and absolute color stability.
- Tunable white light from tungsten to daylight
- More than 35% brighter than Caster 2
- High intensity
- Low power consumption
- Excellent shadow rendering
- CRI of 94
- Absolute color temperature and intensity stability
- DMX control
- Easy portability and handling