L7-TT is a tunable tungsten balanced source, allowing you to match ambient light and existing fixtures with color temperatures from 2,600K to 3,600K. The on-board controller allows dimming from 100-0% and full minus green to plus green adjustment enabling matching of specific shades. All functions can be controlled via DMX, an ideal feature for broadcast studios, while RDM permits monitoring of the light's status. This version of the L7 has Active Fan Cooling, allowing a reduction in weight and size. The fan remains on during use.
The fixture produces the equivalent of a 1,000W tungsten light while drawing only 160W for a savings of up to 75% over traditional fixtures. And low draw and heat means lower HVAC costs in the studio and a quick return on investment. You can run about ten L7-TTs from a 20A, 120V outlet as opposed to two 1,000W tungsten fixtures. The L7-TT has a 90 - 250VAC on-board power supply for worldwide use. This version of the L7-TT is a hanging model with a black finish.
- Fully Tuneable from 2,600 - 3,600 K
- Plus/Minusgreen correction
- More than 40% Brighter than L7-C at 3,200 K
- Perfect for color matching to conventional tungsten lamps
- High Color Rendering
- Low Power Consumption (160W Nominal)
- Fully Dimmable
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- Onboard DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
- Available in Blue/Silver and Black
- Fan Mode Selection