L10 is the brightest and largest L-Series lamphead to date. Its substantial 10 inch Fresnel lens and powerful output allow for more distant fixture placement and the wrapping of light around objects in a natural and pleasing way. At more than twice the brightness of the L7, the L10 is also one of the brightest LED Fresnels on the market.
Tuneability is the cornerstone of all ARRI LED fixtures and much like the L7 and L5, its smaller counterparts, the L10 is fully color tuneable. With the ability to adjust the color temperature from 2,800 – 10,000 K, as well as the green/magenta point, users have complete control over the color output of the fixture. In a robust housing that combines aluminum with high-strength, fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastics, the L10 is designed to withstand the stresses of diverse professional environments, from motion picture sets to television studios and everything in-between. This robust construction allows the L10 to live up to the benchmark of rugged durability set by other ARRI lighting fixtures.
- Fully Tuneable from 2,800 K - 10,000 K
- Plus/Minusgreen correction
- Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+W Color Gamut)
- Hue and Saturation Control
- High Color Rendering
- Low Power Consumption (400 W Nominal)
- Fully Dimmable
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- Onboard DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
- Available in Blue/Silver and Black
- Fan Mode Selection
- powerCON TRUE1 Power Connector