L10 is the brightest and largest L-Series lamphead to date. Its substantial 10 inch Fresnel lens and powerful output allow for more distant fixture placement and the wrapping of light around objects in a natural and pleasing way. At more than twice the brightness of the L7, the L10 is also one of the brightest LED Fresnels on the market.
As with the other L-Series lights, the L10 comes in three versions: the L10-C (Color), L10-TT (Tungsten Tuneable) and L10-DT (Daylight Tuneable). While the L10-C is the most versatile with regard to color tuneability, producing vivid colors with saturation control, the L10-TT and L10-DT are brighter than the L10-C and still offer a select CCT tuning range.
In a robust housing that combines aluminum with high-strength, fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastics, the L10 is designed to withstand the stresses of diverse professional environments, from motion picture sets to television studios and everything in-between. This robust construction allows the L10 to live up to the benchmark of rugged durability set by other ARRI lighting fixtures.
- Fully Tuneable from 2,600 K - 3,600 K
- Plus/Minusgreen correction
- More than 5% brighter than L10-C at 3,200 K
- Perfect for color matching to conventional tungsten lamps
- High Color Rendering
- Low Power Consumption
- Fully Dimmable
- True Fresnel Lens Light Characteristics
- Onboard DMX In and Out
- RDM Implementation
- USB Mini Connection for Firmware Updates
- Available in Blue/Silver and Black
- Fan Mode Selection
- powerCON TRUE1 Power Connector