1KAF produces a soft edge beam which varies in diameter from 5.7 feet to 39 feet at a throw distance of 25 feet. The 1KAF is designed for operation with long life, high intensity, tungsten halogen lamps, with either medium bi-post or prefocus bases. The luminaire is used in theatre for acting area lighting where beam shaping is not required, or in the studio as a key light or back light when a smooth even beam is required. Constructed of cast aluminum and designed to withstand trouping, the 1KAF is also used in nightclubs, museums and showrooms where high intensity, soft edged controlled lighting is required.
Standard Features of 1KAF:
- Rugged lightweight die-cast aluminum
- Specular spherical Alzak aluminum reflector
- Spot to flood focus adjustment with unique quick set adjustment lever
- Medium prefocus socket (1KAF-MPF only)
- Medium bi-post socket optional (1KAF-MBP only)
- G9.5 two pin socket optional (1KAF-G95)
- Color frame and safety cable with spring clip included
- Safety screen included
- Up to 25 feet of Hi-Temp rubber cable optional
- U.L., c.U.L. and CE listed for 1000 watts.
- Made in the USA
- Available for use with HPL Lamp Types