Keson 2-Sided Fiberglass Tape
The Keson 2-Sided Fiberglass Tape is a long compact fiberglass blade tape, that enclosed in a metal case and fits nicely in your hand. The flush-folding crank pops up for rewinding the tape easily. The metal catch hook is set at zero so there's no need for correction if you are measuring alone. It is very popular with users that primarily do interior measurements.
- Heavy-duty blades with 40,000 strands of fiberglass ensures a long life under the most demanding field use
- Stretch-resistant, extremely resilient
- Metal housing is close to protect the tape
- Blade is 1/2-inch
- Crank handle is metal to provide years of rugged use
- Double-throat rollers guide the blade from returning and prevent the tape from twisting