Travel Camera Case has thick foam padding, reinforced by hollow-core plastic on the bottom anD sides. A layer of non-slip, water-proof material has been added to the interior and exterior bottom panels of the case. The interior, along with the foam support block, stabilize the camera inside the case. The exterior wipes clean easily and provides extra water-proof protection.
The armored plastic view finder protector provides extra support for fragile ENG-style viewfinders. The zipper-facing extends over the zipper to keep rain and debris from getting inside the case during transport. Six total pockets help you organize and protect batteries, tape stock, cables, filters and your Porat Brace Rain-Slicker. Traveler cases fit many popular camera models such as: Sony PMW-EX1, PMW-EX3, HVR-Z7, Panasonic AG-HMC70, JVC HD-100U and many more.
- ENG-style viewfinder protection
- 1-inch thick padded, plastic-reinforced frame
- Quick-access zipper design
- Lightweight, compact, protective
- Most sizes are airline overhead compatible
- Comes with "camera-stabilizing system"
- Constructed using long-lasting durable materials
- Comfortable carrying strap