Systems Sales and Integration Associate - Alexandria, VA
Barbizon Capitol, located in Alexandria, VA, is looking for a full-time employee for a new position in our Systems Division.
Barbizon has been providing the entertainment industry with lighting and rigging supplies and systems for more than 70 years. Barbizon Capitol services customers in the mid-Atlantic region (DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, and WV). The company specializes in the supply, integration, and installation of lighting and rigging equipment for venues including professional theatres, television studios, retail stores, educational facilities, and themed environments.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist Sales and Integration personnel with assembling administrative documents and pricing for projects.
- Assist in preparation of bid documents and marketing materials.
- Obtain credit applications, certificates of insurance, and other paperwork required from clients and/ or vendors.
- Maintain Systems Division filing and databases.
- Screen and route Systems Division phone calls.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- A confident personality with the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects for different primary stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail in a self-directed environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to understand client needs.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to learn new software such as MAS, ACT!, Auto CAD, and any other required software.
- Two or more years of office work in a professional production and/ or construction environment.
- Familiarity with theatrical and/ or commercial lighting equipment.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Please submit your resume via email to the following: email@example.com