Systems Manager, Barbizon Florida
Florida Systems Manager - Based in Miramar Florida
Planning, management, and oversight of System sales and integration, Project Management and Field Service Department.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Generate profitable system sales
• Provide Strategic Leadership for Sales– Develop business plan and strategies for maintaining existing customers, attracting new customers and increasing sales volume
• Provide ValueAdvantage level customer service
• Establish and maintain standards for systems pricing, project management, and field service
• Manage and grow relationships with vendors and manufacturers
• Provide training for all team members
• Attend trade shows, create and implement sales opportunities through seminars, open houses, trade associations, etc.
• Prepare and host weekly sales meeting
• Create and implement sales action plans with each team member
• Work with General Manager, National Director of Systems, and Human Resources Director on interviewing and hiring of new staff
• Responsible for supervising and executing all paperwork and approvals for insurance, liens, and contracts
• Assess profitability on specific jobs and determine which jobs to bid.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Attributes
• Leadership - must be able to lead and motivate sales representatives to accomplish sales goals
• Vision- must be a forward thinker to create new sales strategies
• Must be well organized and efficient in time management
• Should have an outgoing personality and good rapport with people
• Self-confident, reliable, and the ability to communicate efficiently
• Should be a self-starter with the ability to work under pressure to meet sales goals
• Demonstrated product knowledge
• Must be able to motivate, organize and direct the work of subordinates, communicate clearly and persuasively with the sales staff and other managers
• Familiarity with formal agreements and contracts, effective negotiator
Experience & Education Requirements
• BS, BFA or MFA in technical theatre, television, engineering. or related fields experience working in any area of the entertainment field
• Minimum of 7 years industry, systems integration and sales experience at the dealer or manufacturer level
• Two or more years’ experience in a leadership role, managing and motivating sales representatives
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and any other required software programs
• Fluency in a second language such as Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
• Should be willing to travel.
Email resume and cover to email@example.com