Systems Integrator - New York, NY
Barbizon Lighting is looking for a full-time Systems Integrator for the Systems Division in New York.
The Systems Division works within the entertainment and construction industries and specializes in the Design and Integration of Lighting Systems for broadcast studios, theaters, educational institutions, themed environments, government facilities, and a wide variety of architectural applications such as building facades, spires, bridges and many others.
- Generate Profitable Sales of Products and Services offered by Barbizon
- Develop and Maintain Client, Vendor, and Contractor Contacts
- Maintain and Utilize Knowledge Base of products, applications, and path to market
- Professionally Represent the Systems Division to the Industry
- Design and Integrate Lighting and or Rigging Systems
- Generate Specifications, Drawings, and Contract Documents
- Generate Quotations and BOM to respond to project requirements
- Respond to RFPs, Consultant Bids, and Design-Build Proposals
- Identify projects. Develop and Implement Strategies to place Barbizon in the best position possible to make a profitable sale
- Identify and Communicate new Market Opportunity
- Market our Company, Products and Services to prospective clients
Required skills and qualifications include:
- Clear Understanding of Installation, Operation, and Integration of Lighting and Rigging Systems
- Design and Analytical Skills
- Ability to sell with integrity and close sales
- Awareness and understanding of Industry Politics
- Ability to Communicate with clients and vendors
- Understanding of Construction Documentation
- Ability to learn quickly, retain information and think on your feet.
The perfect candidate for this position holds a BS, BFA or MFA in Technical Theatre, Engineering, or related discipline, or commensurate vocational experience. The ideal candidate should also have experience with Sales, Project Management and working knowledge of the equipment and its applications.
Barbizon offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org