Sales Associate - Orlando, FL
Barbizon Lighting Company's office located in Orlando, FL, is looking for a full-time proactive salesperson for sales, customer service, and marketing of our products and services in the fast-paced, continually changing entertainment lighting industry. Our customer base is generally comprised of the theatrical, theme park, film/video/photographic, and cruise line industries.
Perform all duties and responsibilities using the highest possible level of customer service. Assist customers in the showroom, internet, and email referrals, and telephone. Assist Product and Expendables with day to day tasks. Assist Warehouse shipping & receiving and inventory.
- Fulfill orders for existing customers by answering incoming phone calls, emails, or walk-ins.
- Negotiate with customers and vendors, finalize sales, and manage customer expectation.
- Collaborate with customers, evaluate their requirements and offer suitable solutions.
- Visit leads and/or customers at their location.
- Process paperwork accurately and quickly, to ensure terms, deadlines, and customer expectations are being met.
- Participate in maintaining a professional showroom appearance.
- Process credit card transactions.
- Coordinate RMA requests.
- Database maintenance.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Attributes
- Familiarity with lighting and stage equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Goal-centered closing skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple action items and requests.
- Competent with standard Windows-based software including spreadsheets, documents, templates, and CRM programs.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years working with related equipment.
- Minimum two (2) years sales experience.