Sales Associate - Boston, MA
We have an immediate opportunity in Barbizon's Products and Expendables Group for a Sales Associate who thrives on selling and providing excellent customer service both on the telephone and in person.
The Sales Associate position is perfect for a self-starting person who is looking to be an active part of the supply chain that supports the film, broadcast, theatrical and other specialty lighting and rigging industries. A day’s work will include but not be limited to:
- Helping customers in the showroom and on the telephone
- Working with product vendors to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keeping customers informed on the status of their orders
- Proactively build strong relationships with Barbizon's customers
- Visiting new and existing customers
- Ensuring customer orders are processed accurately and timely
Experience with production practices in the entertainment and broadcast industries is a definite plus - even more so if you have sales experience. If you do have experience in these industries, if you’re goal-oriented and have excellent organization, communication and closing skills we want to hear from you.
This is a position with outstanding potential for personal as well as professional growth. On average, everyone here has been a part of the Barbizon team for over 10 years. That's because we're a great company with great customers - Barbizon is a great place for career-minded professionals!
- Excellent interpersonal skills including an outgoing, committed and enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Sales Experience required. Sales experience in broadcast a definite plus
- Knowledge of control systems a plus.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows. Ability to easily adapt to different software programs required.
For consideration send your cover letter and resume as Microsoft Word document attachments to email@example.com.