Sales Associate - Atlanta, GA
Barbizon Lighting Atlanta is looking for a full-time proactive salesperson in the fast-paced, continually changing, entertainment lighting industry.
Barbizon Lighting is the leading supplier of entertainment lighting, rigging, drapery and expendables serving the industry of theater, television, film, schools, universities, themed environments and a wide variety of other facilities for over 70 years.
- Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining an outstanding level of customer service for new and existing customers.
- Meet overall quotas set forth by Sales and General Managers.
- Maintain relationship with assigned customers with the intention of growing their business with Barbizon Lighting.
Skills & Attributes
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Detail and goal-oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Sales-oriented, organization skills, ability to make quick decisions.
- Computer literate.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Enjoy working with people and have the ability to deal with different types of people.
- Able to prioritize task in a sensible manner.
- Extensive interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of the lighting industry and its products and a basic understanding of Lighting Design.
- Extensive sales experience and product knowledge.
- Experience working in any area of the entertainment field.
- Experience working in retail or customer service-oriented positions.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office. Must be able to easily adapt to different software programs.
- Two or more years of experience in sales is strongly preferred.
Barbizon Lighting is a national corporation with a small company atmosphere. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is available for a proven performer.
For consideration, send a cover letter and resume as Microsoft Word document attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.