Sales Assistant - Dallas, TX | Tempe, AZ
• Fulfill orders for existing customers by answering incoming phone calls, email, or walk-in requests.
• Determine customer needs and prepare quotations within established guidelines.
• Follow-up with leads and customers to determine the status of open quotations.
• Negotiate with customers and vendors, finalize sales, and manage customer expectations.
• Process paperwork accurately and quickly to ensure terms and deadlines are being met. (Sales Orders, Invoices, Picking Tickets, Purchase Orders, etc.)
• Update customers on order status by providing shipment notifications, tracking updates, and backorder status.
• Prevent and solve problems with customer orders.
• Proactively contact existing customers via phone or email to maintain and grow long-term relationships.
• Establish relationships with sales leads furnished by the website, tradeshows or Sales Manager.
• Develop an effective method of lead follow-up to earn new and repeat business.
• Log and perpetuate accurate records of communication with leads, customers, vendors, and other employees.
• Participate in maintaining a professional showroom appearance
• Coordinate customer demos, returns, and factory repairs.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, self-sufficient, reliable, and accountable.
• Committed to accurate, thorough, and exemplary work.
• Ability to manage multiple action items and requests.
• Able to take ownership of potential issues before they become a problem and commit to follow-through until the issue is resolved.
• Common Sense – logic, deduction, and reasoning
• Friendly, positive, enthusiastic, team player.
• Committed with flexibility to work overtime.
• See challenges as an opportunity for growth.
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel; accounting and CRM software experience are a plus
• Know what is possible – under promise and over-deliver.
High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
Prior Work Experience:
• Experience with theatrical and/or video lighting equipment
• 1-2 years previous experience working in the entertainment industry
• Experience working in phone sales, telemarketing and/or customer service oriented positions.
Please submit your resume by email to: