Operations Administrator - Atlanta, GA
Barbizon Lighting is an international corporation with a small company atmosphere. Since 1947, we have been a leading supplier of entertainment lighting, rigging, drapery and expendables serving the theater, television, film, educational, and themed environment industries.
We currently have an opening for an Operations Administrator in our Atlanta, GA offices.
- This position will communicate with vendors and customers and provide support for the overall operations of Barbizon Atlanta.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Incoming Call Management.
- Route daily incoming mail.
- Maintain office organization.
- Perform inventory cycle count for Atlanta.
- Enter and confirm Intercompany Orders.
- Process RMA paperwork once approved.
- Maintain Backordered Items Report.
- Maintain the Open PO report and PO Clearing Process.
- Communicate w/Vendors regarding returns, credits, invoice & tracking issues.
- Assist other Departments w/Returns, A/P issues, PO cleanup.
- Work with Sales Lead for office coverage schedule.
- Assist with walk-in pickups and basic sales orders.
- Assist with taking in items for repairs.
- Coordinate with sales and warehouse for showroom layout and signs.
- Communicate with Vendors to update price lists.
- Coordinate with database to update inventory software.
- Assist in receiving all materials delivered to the warehouse.
- Assist in location of warehouse materials.
- Assist with pulling materials for orders, packs and routes them as necessary.
- Assist with processing shipments, creates packing slip and shipping labels.
- Assist with processing of all MAS integration for tracking and freight billing.
- Assist with processing of all receiving paperwork and enters data in MAS.
- Assist with the confirmation and maintain the shared email account as needed.
- Assist with calling Vendors for PO communication.
- Assist with the coordination and tracking of all Atlanta Demo gear.
- Assist with the scanning of packing slips and sales orders in Atlanta.
- Assist all other departments as needed.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent phone etiquette & good communication skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, but able to collaborate with others.
- Ability to prioritize and work well with time constraints.
- Knowledgeable in Inventory control and computerized inventory databases.
- Ability to lift 70lbs.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- 1-2 years of Data Entry and Customer Service.
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org