Inside Sales Representative - Washington, DC
Barbizon Capitol Inc. Alexandria,VA is looking for a full time proactive salesperson in the fast-paced, continually changing entertainment lighting industry.
Barbizon Capitol is the leading supplier of entertainment lighting, rigging, drapery and expendables serving the industry of theater, television, film, schools, universities, themed environments and a wide variety of other facilities for more than 60 years.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining existing customer relationships
- Identifying and developing new customer relationships
- Evaluating customer needs and providing equipment appropriate for their applications
- Follow up with customers with the intention of generating repeat business
- Handling incoming sales calls, provide product information and pricing
- Make contact with sales leads furnished by sales manager with the intention of turning the lead into a customer
- Meet with vendors as they visit the store, looking for ways to improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Processing orders
- Customer service
- Other duties as needed
Required Skills Include:
- Working knowledge of the equipment and its applications
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Time management skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office. Must be able to easily adapt to different software programs
- Two or more years of experience in sales is strongly preferred
Barbizon is a national corporation with small company atmosphere. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is available for a proven performer.
For consideration, send a cover letter and resume as Microsoft Word document attachments to