Inside Sales Representative - New York
Barbizon Lighting Company's New York office is looking for a full-time proactive salesperson in the fast-paced, continually changing entertainment lighting industry.
Barbizon lighting is the leading supplier of entertainment lighting, rigging, drapery and expendables serving the industry of theater, television, film, schools, universities, themed environments and a wide variety of other facilities for more than 70 years.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining existing customer relationships
• Identifying and developing new customer relationships
• Evaluating customer needs and providing equipment appropriate for their applications
• Follow up with customers with the intention of generating repeat business
• Handling incoming sales calls, provide product information and pricing
• Make contact with sales leads furnished by sales manager with the intention of turning the lead into a customer
• Meet with vendors as they visit the store, looking for ways to improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
• Processing orders
• Customer service
• Other duties as needed
Required Skills Include:
• Working knowledge of the equipment and its applications
• Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Organizational and multitasking abilities
• Time management skills
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office. Must be able to easily adapt to different software programs
• Two or more years of experience in sales is strongly preferred
Barbizon is a national corporation with small company atmosphere. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is available for a proven performer.
For consideration, send a cover letter and resume as Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat document attachments to email@example.com