Account Coordinator - Orlando, FL
Barbizon Lighting Company's Orlando office is looking for a full-time proactive Account Coordinator in the fast-paced, continually changing entertainment lighting industry.
Barbizon Lighting is the leading supplier of entertainment lighting, rigging, drapery and expendables serving the industry of theater, television, film, schools, universities, themed environments and a wide variety of other facilities for more than 70 years.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities using the highest possible level of customer service.
- Assist Customers in the showroom and telephone.
- Facilitate processing needs for assigned customer accounts.
- Assist Warehouse inventory management.
- Assist Warehouse shipping & receiving operations.
- Fulfill orders for existing customers by answering incoming calls, email, or walk-in requests.
- Negotiate with customers and vendors, finalize sales, and manage customer expectations.
- Process paperwork accurately and quickly, to ensure terms, deadlines, and customer expectations are met.
- Process products and expendables orders, working closely with the sales staff and purchaser.
- Participate in maintaining a professional showroom appearance.
- Coordinate with Accounts Receivable to ensure correct and timely billing for all P&E sales and equipment repairs.
- General office organization.
- Mailing promotional material.
- Assist in shipping coordination.
- Limited purchasing responsibilities.
- Assist in coordination of trades shows and events.
- Assist in warehouse operations as needed.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Able to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent work habits and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to see the big picture and prioritize current task or crisis within it.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales, customer service, account coordination or a related field preferred.
- Logistical management experience a plus.